Parkinson Family

Parkinson Family
May 2010

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Beginnings

My credit card information was stolen a couple weeks ago and since then I have been hassling through all the paperwork trying to submit fraud claims, etc. It has been a pain in the butt. I have had to cancel my credit card and get a new one and then had to go through all my bill pay accounts and update to the current card. I love online bill pay because it automatically deducts but having to change all the account information sucks. I also changed my email address because I was getting a bunch of insurance quotes, free gift card scams, prescription pills, etc SPAM mail. So I am left here with new beginnings. It wouldn't let me switch my old blog to my new email address so I get to start over with this too. Oh the joys of being an adult. I wish I could go back to the days of recess, nap time, show and tell, sidewalk chalk, etc. Only in my dreams I guess. Thats all for now. Stay tuned for more updates soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. hey! haven't talked to you in forever...glad you have a blog so i can read your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if I can help.

    ReplyDelete