Parkinson Family
May 2010
Friday, May 16, 2008
Dream come true
One of my dreams came true today. I have always wanted a nice digital camera ever since I worked as a photographer for the newspaper at SUU. I have never been able to afford one though until now, thanks to my tax rebate. ;-) I got in the mail today a 10.1 megapixel Canon Rebel XTi camera. Its the coolest thing in the entire world. I've been taking pictures all afternoon of our house and cats. I'll have to upload some better pictures once I take some. haha. Here is a stock photo of my camera for you all to drool over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I meant to say Show that to Coby. I guess I am tired now.
ReplyDeleteSo that to Coby I have been trying to get him to get me a new camara one that has good night vision and takes good close ups. We bought ours digital camara from a friend of ours and I swear it takes pictures like 10 seconds after I click on the stupid thing. Hey I will trade you. lol
ReplyDelete