People have been asking where we have been lately...and the answer is yes, we are still alive. Our lives have been quite busy so we haven't gotten any new blogs posted. Stay tuned for updates soon. :-)
Glad to know you are still alive...and still kicking. Tell my sister that I made some bread without wheat in it I guess it will do but nothing ever taste the same but my weight is coming off since all I can eat are healthy stuff YUCK!!!! I hope you all notice that I have your birthday's on my blog so even if I didn't do so well at sending cards I did think of you. Ok it's late and I am not making any sense I am tired and just rambling on and on and on
Glad to know you are still alive...and still kicking. Tell my sister that I made some bread without wheat in it I guess it will do but nothing ever taste the same but my weight is coming off since all I can eat are healthy stuff YUCK!!!! I hope you all notice that I have your birthday's on my blog so even if I didn't do so well at sending cards I did think of you. Ok it's late and I am not making any sense I am tired and just rambling on and on and on
ReplyDelete