Nicole went to Texas a few weeks ago for a nursing conference. Well thats what they said anyway. As you can see, she had too much fun. I don't know how many of their meetings they actually went to, but she had a good time nonetheless. Here are some pictures of her trip.
Hula hoop crossing.

Nicole and Kristin with Buffalo Bill at a sporting goods store

Probably illegal but still fun. lol

Toni and Jen on the cow print ottoman at our hotel

Luggage cart with all our Walmart purchases

Jen's birthday dinner.

Pretending to be statues

Enough said...

Posing perfectly for the picture

Nicole even found herself a boyfriend there

Downtown Grapevine

Just having fun

They made Jen dance on the table for her birthday

Waiting for the shuttle to the mall

Kristin and the other mannekins

Army reception

Courtyard of our hotel

Wait! We did go to at least one meeting.

Another courtyard photo

Freezing on the bus back from downtown
I love how you updated your blog.So cute. We updated ours with a ton of new pictures and music and scrapbook pages. I am jelous that you got to go on a vacation I haven't been in 6 months at least anyways I love the pictures I bet you didn't want to come home. I can't wait to see you all we will only be in town for one night may 29. I was just thinking how cute your clothes are. You look happy. Well I am going on and on like always so give everyone a hug for me.
ReplyDelete