Parkinson Family

Parkinson Family
May 2010

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I've got to go pee!


Ryan was such a stud. There were a bunch of girls needing to go pee and couldn't get into the dorms. So he decided to break in through the window for them and save the day.

Here he is removing the screen.


And here he is removing the grate. Thanks Ryan!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. lol you guys sure are having lots of fun. I remember the most rebelious thing I did with some of our friends (a whole group of us) even really cute return missionarys anyways we decided to go swimming in an apartment pool (fully dressed and in jeans) that was at 1 in the morning and mom and dad were in pine valley so they didnt know but we also went hiking up the black hill and I didnt get home until 3 anyways sounds like your having some fun experiences too lol ah the good old days

    ReplyDelete