Can I just say I love my mom's hair in this picture? Humidity + Wind = Lame! Granny and her lovely life preserver Nicole and her stunning safety device
hey girls!!! Orange just looks so beautiful on all of you lol I am so jelous I have never been on a cruise before we talked about going on one with our 10 year anniversary but with starting a new job and having house payments (it's out of the question lol) oh well maybe there is always our 15 year!!!!
hey girls!!! Orange just looks so beautiful on all of you lol I am so jelous I have never been on a cruise before we talked about going on one with our 10 year anniversary but with starting a new job and having house payments (it's out of the question lol) oh well maybe there is always our 15 year!!!!
ReplyDelete