Sorry Tennille but I just found time to check everyone's blogs so I'm just now getting to this. haha. Well I was asked to name 7 weird or unique things about me. So here goes:
1. I unlike Tennille absolutely hate the smell of coffee. It makes me sick to my stomach.
2. Most of you know that my mother hates the sound and feel of styrofoam. She cringes everytime I torture her with it. Well I hate the sound of cardboard scraping against cardboard. Yeah we're weird.
3. I cried in high school because I got an A- 3rd quarter my senior year. It ruined my perfect GPA. I still hate that teacher for not giving me an A.
4. My hair will not grow past my shoulders. Try as I may, it stops and just won't grow.
5. Try as I may I can't gain weight. I would love to gain 10-15 pounds. People tease me all the time on how skinny I am and I just want to punch them. I really just can't gain any weight. I'm drinking Ensures every night before bed to try but its not really working either. Pretty lame!
6. I got all my crappy genes from my dad - namely crooked teeth (fixed with braces), poor eyesight, left handed, and crooked pinky toes.
7. I'm double jointed in my thumbs. It freaks a lot of people out but I like it.
I guess I'll tag Rickell now since Megan hates these things.
I can't stop laughing...you are so funny and I think its cool you did it. I know Megan hates it that is why I didn't tag her lol anyways I hate the noise of a chalk board too....hmmm I wonder what Rickell will have to say that is going to be interesting and see I am learning so much more about you guys lol. By the way I liked your awnsers
ReplyDeleteOK, just be grateful you didn't get the leg hair gene from your dad. It's fine for a guy, but for you...yikes!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I, too, nearly vomit at the smell of coffee!
I find it funny that you try to gain weight...you see, once upon a time there was this huge, gigantic, roly poly, fattest baby on the earth baby, and her name was Nicole. It's just funny!
Megan you make me so laugh you weren't the most skinniest baby in fact I can't tell wich one of you were cutter you both were big and chubby and soooooo cute. I got to thinking Nicole and I realized that I too have never had long hair it gets to my shoulders and starts getting wierd and stringey and looks horrible ugh!!!
ReplyDelete