Doodle Bug Designs Giveaway!
About Janice : Doodle Bug Designs
I am a mom to 2 beautiful kids. Married for 5 years to my best friend. I've been a photographer for almost 2 years now & I love every minute of it! When I'm not taking pics I love to cook & bake, sew/craft, run, read a good book, & have cookouts with my family.
These skirts make we want a girl :)
I bought this Rockin pair of shoes for Rivers! CANNOT wait to get them! Who hoo!
Buy it
Make a difference! Buy handmade and support entrepreneurs!
Discount
Janice had generously offered a discount for all of you to use in her shop!
Enter fff20 at checkout! Remember, if you purchase something from her shop you get 10 extra entries! PLUS 20% off.... you can't beat that :)
Discount
Janice had generously offered a discount for all of you to use in her shop!
Enter fff20 at checkout! Remember, if you purchase something from her shop you get 10 extra entries! PLUS 20% off.... you can't beat that :)
Giveaway
Janice, from Doodle Bug designs is giving away 2 headbands! that means 2 WINNERS! Awesome right? How exciting is this? TIME TO ENTER!
First winner gets choice of either headband and second winner gets the second headband!
First winner gets choice of either headband and second winner gets the second headband!
To Enter
Leave a comment for each of the entries.
Mandatory entry
Extra entries
1. Follow familyfashionandfacts via Google Friend Connect
3. Follow familyfashionandfacts on twitter @kelsvigil and tweet about this giveaway. You may do this once per day for extra entries.
4. Blog about this giveaway add a link back here and to Doodle Bug Designs - 3 entries (leave 3 comments)
5. Follow familyfashionandfacts on facebook
6. Update your facebook status with a link to this giveaway.
7. If you purchase something from Doodle Bug Designs you will receive 10 EXTRA ENTRIES! (Leave 10 comments if you buy two things you will get 20 extra entries etc. J)
10. Like Doodle Bug Designs on facebook
11. Follow Janice’s blog
12. Enter MY giveaway over at Janice’s blog! (5 entries – leave 5 commentsJ)
13. While you are there add her button to your blog and get an extra entry :) (On her right sidebar...scroll down to find it :))
13. While you are there add her button to your blog and get an extra entry :) (On her right sidebar...scroll down to find it :))
This giveaway will end 11:59 March 30th. I will pick two winners via random.org the following day.








No comments:
Post a Comment