Parkinson Family

Parkinson Family
May 2010

Monday, July 20, 2009

Falls at Mesa Point

So I've been getting teased saying that I have no life because I have not updated my blog since oh lets say Halloween. Well here is an update. Now that I passed my freakin' nursing exam and have a lot less stress and studying, I have more time to blog. Here are some photos of the new apartment I moved into last month. I'll have 3 roommates in the Fall but they all moved home for the summer so right now its just me living there. It gets lonely at times but I kind of enjoy coming home and just doing whatever I feel like. I can stay up as late as I want and not keep anyone else up and I can sleep in until 2 PM without getting bugged. Its great!!













3 comments:

  1. That looks like a really nice place. Congrats on your accomplishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole the place looks great! I love what you have done with it! I can't wait to see it in real life. Did you get a new TV?!

    ReplyDelete